11 Random Facts

      So recently a lot of people whose blogs I follow have been doing this thing called a Liebster. What is a Liebster? It's some award where a blogger writes eleven facts about themselves, then answers eleven questions someone poses to them. I was considering not doing it, but I decided since most of my posts are not really about me too much, this would be a good way to share more about me. Here are my 11 facts:

  1. Batman is my favorite superhero, but he wasn't always my favorite. Before I didn't really have a favorite superhero, but after seeing "The Dark Knight" a second time and playing the video game "Arkham Asylum" I decided Batman was definitely the best superhero.
  2. I get obsessed with things for a while, then I eventually stop caring about it. For example, I used to skateboard a lot, but now I hardly ever skate. Right now I would say I'm obsessed with basketball.
  3. I started this blog near the beginning of my senior year of high school when I had a lot of questions about my life, but then I realized I could use it to fulfill an English project I got, so I decided to keep it going. I keep blogging now because I enjoy reading what others have to say and I hope to encourage people (and hopefully myself in the future).
  4. I am very different when I play sports with people I know and with people I don't know. When I play with people I don't know, I almost never talk and I play really hard. When I play with people I do know, I talk a lot and I don't play as hard.
  5. I try my best to always wear a watch because I get really bothered when I don't know what time it is. I also don't like having to check my phone to see what time it is.
  6. While I am a pretty disorganized person, I still try to know where everything is. I try to keep my room clean enough so I can still find things and it is livable. Also, when I have to give a speech or lead a discussion, no matter how informal, I always over-prepare for it because I have to have things organized.
  7. I really like to follow routines and patterns, which is why most of my blog posts follow the same format. They usually start with a verse, then end with "-smart"
  8. Speaking of which, saying "smart" was a joke that I stole from a Youtube channel called EpicMealTime. Whenever they would make something really stupid, they would call it smart. Now I just write to keep my pattern. Also, in my senior year book I wrote "smart" as my "where do you see yourself in ten years" and my nickname.
  9. I don't like pets because they usually stink and you have to take care of them. I'm sure my parents feel the same way because we never had any large pets (like a cat or dog), and they already have to take care of me and my brothers. We haven't had any pets in a long time.
  10. When I was younger I used to imagine what it would be like to have superpowers. As I got older, I imagined (and sometimes still imagine) what it would take to be a superhero in the real world without superpowers. This is probably a result of Batman being my favorite superhero. I guess getting older took away some of the imagination I had.
  11. I can be a very sarcastic and sometimes mean person, but I never want to hurt other people's feelings. I just try to think a little differently than most people do, and maybe even open their eyes to something they haven't realized before. For example, whenever I see people crowding around babies, I sometimes joke that I dislike babies. I don't really hate babies, but I recognize that babies can be very annoying and messy, and I wonder if other people notice or care about that. I know the parents do.
      So there are 11 random facts you may not have known about me. I will probably get around to answering the 11 questions posed by Grace sometime next week. Hopefully this shows you a little more about who I am and is a good break from all my other posts.
-Smart

1 comment:

  1. yay you did it! and i did learn a lot of new things about you...so mission accomplished! :)

    ReplyDelete

Why Do We Experience Pain?

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has pa...